Arsenal Star’s Mother Living In a Container, Son Refuses to Rent Her A Flat - NewsHelm Nigeria

Arsenal Star’s Mother Living In a Container, Son Refuses to Rent Her A Flat

Jules Niles, the mother of Arsenal star Aisley Maitland Niles finds herself in the unenviable position of being homeless despite the fact ...

Jules Niles, the mother of Arsenal star Aisley Maitland Niles finds herself in the unenviable position of being homeless despite the fact that her son earns about £1.5m a year.
 
According to her, she doesn’t know what she’s done and she feels the money has gotten to his head. She’s currently living in a container at the Big Yellow Storage warehouse.

Ainsley lives with his brother Cordi in a luxury £700,000 apartment while his mom is homeless and has nowhere for her to stay

Describing where she lives, she said; “It’s a metal container with no windows or carpet. There is no toilet or washing facilities.

“My son Ainsley could buy me a flat with two weeks or two month’s wages.

“But the money’s gone to his head and I’m in this position.

“My son plays for Arsenal and I am homeless and in a storage unit.

“It’s not a home. I know what home feels like — to be able to shower, brush your teeth and sit in your room.
“All that I miss — but most of all I miss my family.
“It’s horrible. I just want to know what I’ve done wrong.”

Jule said she lives in fear that warehouse staff will realise she is sleeping in the container and turn her out on the street.

She said: “I wait until everyone has gone home and slip into the unit when it is dark. It is heartbreaking.

“The area is covered in snow and it’s not been above freezing for days. I heard a homeless man died here overnight on Thursday.”

In an interview with the Sun, Jules talked about the good old times before things went sour with her son. Ainsley was signed by Arsenal at age 6 and slowly he rose through the ranks and now plays for the first team.

Things started to fall apart when Jules got into a heated argument with Ainsley’s Arsenal handlers and she was even alleged to have sent an x-rated message to Ainsley’s manager at Ipswich, Mick McCarthy

After a holiday in Australia, Jules returned but something was off in her relationship with her sons. They were both cold towards her and before she knew it they had moved out of the house leaving her alone.

“I had to leave the family home because it was beyond what I could afford. Ainsley refused to be a guarantor for me.” she said
She said she has told her sons of her situation with Ainsley sending some money to her.

Jule said that since the rift Ainsley has occasionally sent her money, giving hundreds of pounds each time.
But she added: “I believe there are very dark forces operating within football.
“They want to see me down, because the longer Ainsley is away from me the less of a positive influence I can exert over him.
“There are times when I have sat on my own and cried.
“It wouldn’t matter if Ainsley lost all the money tomorrow. He and Cordi are my sons and I love them. I just want them to know that.”









Related

sports 3561905918378697463

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

item