I Prayed To Become the Biggest Entertainer Out Of Africa-Dbanj - NewsHelm Nigeria

I Prayed To Become the Biggest Entertainer Out Of Africa-Dbanj

Dbanj has opened up to the Nigerian Tribune on his achievements so far Did you imagine how far you will get to when you start...

Dbanj has opened up to the Nigerian Tribune on his achievements so far

Did you imagine how far you will get to when you started?
My first single was out in October 2004 and my first album was released on the 25th of March 2005. Yes. As at then, I always said I was an entertainer. I always said “I’m Dbanj” as loud as I could. And I hoped and prayed that I’d become the biggest entertainer to ever come out of Africa. I also prayed that I will be the richest entertainer and so on. I had a lot of dreams. And it has been a great challenge since ten years up until now. When I count my blessings I see that God has been faithful to me. There are places I have been to that I didn’t think I would ever get, although I dreamt big. There are a number of stages I didn’t foresee I’d get to that I am honoured to be in. It can only get better. And I am very grateful to God.

Related

entertainment 9118608675528828951

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

item