S*x is as normal to life as money – Ronke Ojo - NewsHelm Nigeria

S*x is as normal to life as money – Ronke Ojo

  For heavily busty Yoruba actress, Ronke Ojo, there are no two ways about it; s*x is not something to be compromised in l...



For heavily busty Yoruba actress, Ronke Ojo, there are no two ways about it; s*x is not something to be compromised in life. She says even as a Yoruba Ambassador who believes some certain values should be upheld she cannot put aside the importance of s*x, even before marriage. She says it is as essential to life as money.
“S*x is a normal part of life just like money. I know I am a Yoruba ambassador but personally, I believe any body above 18 that has a serious relationship can have s*x even outside marriage. The couple should know what they have underneath their clothes. What if I do not like the size as a lady? Frankly, it is one of the reasons why many go into extra marital affairs because even when a man has everything in the world and does not satisfy me sexually, there is serious trouble. I can not go into a marriage and start regretting, besides, you won’t be able to tell your family members what you are going through in the name of marriage. I can not manage sex, it is either I enjoy it or not” she declares

Related

entertainment 8188065017102985904

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

item