My breasts are 100 percent real-Cynthia Morgan - NewsHelm Nigeria

My breasts are 100 percent real-Cynthia Morgan

Following the  backlash  after posting closeup shots of her boobs,Dancehall sensation,  Cynthia Morgan says her boobs are all natural. Sh...

Following the backlash after posting closeup shots of her boobs,Dancehall sensation, CynthiaMorgan says her boobs are all natural. She told Punch
“I did not do a boob’ job. My breasts are 100 per cent real. They are natural. For me, I don’t see them as erotic pictures. I only posted a picture of my cleavage because it is what I felt like doing at that time. I was not doing it to tease anybody; I was just playing and having fun. It was nothing serious.”

Related

photos 3043949475778959156

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

item