PHOTOS: Bride On Wedding Gown Stranded Over Restriction Of Movement Due To Election - NewsHelm Nigeria

PHOTOS: Bride On Wedding Gown Stranded Over Restriction Of Movement Due To Election

I was driving from ph to onitsha and on my arrival to rivers/imo borther i noticed the borther is closed. Due to too many trapped vehicles...

I was driving from ph to onitsha and on my arrival to rivers/imo borther i noticed the borther is closed. Due to too many trapped vehicles that blocked the whole roads I parked my car and trecked closer the borther to witness the cause of the blockage.

When i got closer, i noticed a large crowd and on the midst behold a bride kneeling crying with her white wedding gown, also standing beside was a reverend father and rev sister with the ashoebis begging the mobile police men who kept using their pleas for karikashure and a large crowd gathered round to get a glimpse of the drammer.omg the scene looked like a nolywood location and i realy felt sorry for the couple though the mobile police officers latter allowed them to cross after about 4hrs of plea but the whole invitees waiting at the reception must have gone after the long wait at the reception center. I took some pics of the drama so who do we blame on this, government or mopol or the couple?.




Related

photos 7274033575757957962

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

item