5 Things To Know About Rapper Kel - NewsHelm Nigeria

5 Things To Know About Rapper Kel

One of Nigerian's finest entertainers Kel reveals to her fans things about her... Kel took time to detail 5 things about herself; ...

One of Nigerian's finest entertainers Kel reveals to her fans things about her...

Kel took time to detail 5 things about herself; see below:
1. I'm a huge RnB fan. Yes, rap has my heart, but RnB (the real good classic shit) is my official side chick forever... basically mid-tempo songs too 
2. I cuss a lot ��Big whoop! I have no idea when it started or why, but I tend to have a real potty mouth..ugh... there go my lady points 
3. I'm a huge foodie!!! Gosh. I'm sure you can tell *wiggles hips and rubs belly* I have such a passion for good food, not just eating it, but cooking too. I'm like a disney Mary Poppins, all singing and dancing when I'm in the kitchen 
4. I'm a closet tomboy... shhhh... gosh, more lady points flying out the window. I literally used to wear my brother's clothes when i was younger. I love anime, comics, video games.... If you wanna kidnap me, gimme video games all damn weekend (just remember to feed me though)
 5. I have crazy fantasies of the perfect man,the perfect life, the perfect bod too �� Trust me, life is way more fun in my head 5b. See what I did there? Hehehe. I love books. Not them serious history, life lessons type books, and not that romantic shit either. Gimme horror, action, thriller, fantasy, sci-fi. I literally shake with excitement when I have a new book to read 

Related

photos 5408822772087331469

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

item