PHOTOS: Wizkid’s Baby Mama And Son Rock Same Outfit As He Clocks 4 - NewsHelm Nigeria

PHOTOS: Wizkid’s Baby Mama And Son Rock Same Outfit As He Clocks 4

Wow! So fast!! Wizkid ’s son, Boluwatife is 4years already and to celebrate his birthday, his mother took to instagram to share his pic...




Wow! So fast!! Wizkid ’s son, Boluwatife is
4years already and to celebrate his
birthday, his mother took to instagram to
share his picture and also wish him a
happy birthday.

She posted;

“Happy Birthday to the Man that
Matters the Most in my Life… My Son..
My First Seed.. My Offspring (Lol) I
remember vividly how excited I was
when you turned ‘3’ And Here I am
today, Wishing you a Happy 4th
Birthday Already(Just like yesterday )
And by God’s grace i shall wish you
many more fruitful, Great, fulfilled life
ahead… I pray that the Joy and
Happiness you bring to my Life and
everyone around you shall know no
bounds… And I also want to use this
medium to ask God to always be my
Guide and also Strengthen me the
more to bring you up Right as always
and also instill the fear of God in you
most importantly,So you grow up to be
a Responsible, Humane, Selfless
,Loving and of course the Man of every
girls dream (Lol) Amen. Words are not
enough to explain my excitement but
i’m thankful to God for always being
there for You&Me ‘BabyBoy’ (Lol) …
it’s not been easy but you’ve made it
all worth it Kiddo… I LOVE You
Forever and a day more my Young
King! Turn up in School later today…
Lol…
MUMMYLOVESYOUBIGGGGGGGGGGG”


Related

photos 7732909883457670758

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

item