Lesbianism War - Actress Wura Gold Adesegha Says Biodun Okeowo Is A Pathological Liar - NewsHelm Nigeria

Lesbianism War - Actress Wura Gold Adesegha Says Biodun Okeowo Is A Pathological Liar

Erstwhile BFF's and Yorubawood actresses Biodun Okeowo and Wura GOLD Adesegha made the headlines on Thursday June 25,2015 when it wa...

Erstwhile BFF's and Yorubawood actresses Biodun Okeowo and Wura GOLD Adesegha made the headlines on Thursday June 25,2015 when it was reported that they were warring over tales of being Lesbians...Well Biodun was quoted as saying Wura wanted her as a lover...


Wura has given her own side of the story and says Biodun is the one actually taosting her .......


She Says....

''Sequel to the news trending the media between Biodun Okeowo and I.
 I believe that in a civilized society, this kind of story can lead to litigations of slander and libel against Biodun and whichever medium she’s used to tell her lies.
I also want to make it clear that in this western World, this is not a story that people bandy out.
 
My silence till now does not mean guilt but rather i decided to play mature and focus on my bettering my personal life at the same time because I have an image to protect and project.

I am a mother for crying out loud and I wouldn’t want my 9-year old boy to wake up in future to stupid allegations towards his mother.

Now, this is it ; If I was after Biodun for any kind of illicit affair, how come I never slept in her house?
Ask her how many times has she slept in my house. It’s over 4 times, maximum 6, hoping her stupid request will be granted.

Now she claimed to have evidence of chat between us, please tell her to submit her so called evidence and state the year we had this chat? 

For someone who has lost 3 phones its amazing she is sticking to this weak story.Also, in this age of technology, anything can be manipulated to fit her mischievous plans.

I am also declaring that I have a living witness in the person of ‘’High-Chief Oluro-Timi Aina Kusoro popularly known as KUSH, A MOVIE marketer in Arena.

I informed him in June 2013 about Biodun Okeowo’s advances towards me and he categorically told me to keep quiet then in order to protect my career. Anyone can put a call through to him for further clarifications.

As regards her published story that I dragged her kids into the issue by cursing them; This crisis started when Biodun lied against my person claiming that I said individual things about a colleague of ours ‘’Liz Da Silva’’.

A call was put through to me on conference to clarify myself, unfortunately Biodun didn’t give me the chance to explain before insulting and cursing me out and saying all sorts things about me.

In a fit of anger, I reacted by bringing in her kids but she didn’t give me the opportunity to apologize but has being going round with a different version of what happened without stating the role she played in provoking me to anger. 

Biodun Okeowo is a pathological liar!!!''`

Related

entertainment 5003126348650984108

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

item