TRIBUTE TO A GREAT SOUL (MY MOTHER) - YoungGod {@MrYoungGod} - NewsHelm Nigeria

TRIBUTE TO A GREAT SOUL (MY MOTHER) - YoungGod {@MrYoungGod}

It’s often said that a mother’s heart is the child’s classroom. I thank God for all that my mom, Mrs Ojoduwene Haruna, has taught m...

It’s often said that a mother’s heart is the child’s classroom. I thank God for all that my mom, Mrs Ojoduwene Haruna, has taught me through the years. This great soul is a portrait of a godly mother, and I’m super proud to be her son.
my mum taught  us so much but thier are a few things I learned from her that have influenced me greatly. I trust that as you read this, you, too, can remember the great  things your own mother taught you over the years.
My mother taught me and my siblings ( Omachonu, Ojonugwa, Iye and Deborah ) what it means to have a  great relationship with God and living the truth of Heb 12:14. (Live in peace with all men)
Mum was the first person that taught me about working in love  and she did it by example. She taught us to focus on the good things people have done for us than thier wrongs and mistakes.
Mum taught me long suffering,  how to endure and never give up even when things got so difficult at the point of her death.
She taught me by example that sickness was never an excuse to miss church, she kept doing her church functions till she went to be with  the lord.
Growing up, she taught us contentment, she taught us how to enjoy the little we had and never to compromise our faith for the pleasures  of this world
Mom, I dedicate this writing in your memory. Just know that you have touched so many lives during your stay with us on this earth and for that we are forever grateful.
On today, June 25th, 2015, makes six years that my mom has been gone. 2 days to my birthday,  But I choose to remember her with warm thoughts and  laughter, There is not a day that goes by that I  dont  see or hear something that reminds me of her.  I remember all the conversations that we used to have.

It's still hard to believe that she has been gone for six years. But I know that she is resting in peace .
Mom, you will always be in my heart and spirit. I carry you within me everywhere I go. I love you so very much and I surely do miss you. I look forward to the day to when I can see your face again!!!!!!! Just know that you have touched so many lives during your stay here on earth. I know that you are in God's care. RIP Mama!!!!! Love you always .

Related

life style 1444073691232751358

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

item