Bandits Send Death Threat Messages My Father- Blog Reader - NewsHelm Nigeria

Bandits Send Death Threat Messages My Father- Blog Reader

A blog reader sent this to me and he seriously needs your advice Some bandits wrote to my my dad to wait for them as they claim they ar...


A blog reader sent this to me and he seriously needs your advice

Some bandits wrote to my my dad to wait for them as they claim they are coming to waste his life. The messages are becoming alarming and they are been sent with an anonymous MTN number.

I am out of the country and My father is at Imo state, Mbaise and the message Reads thus:

Prepare And Wait for us, for we are coming to waste your life sooner

Date Recieved; July 1
Time; 10: 25 pm
 Please What Can I do??

Related

news 2047674068796540645

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

item