DJ Cuppy Opens Up About Sacrificing Her Relationship For Her Career - NewsHelm Nigeria

DJ Cuppy Opens Up About Sacrificing Her Relationship For Her Career

Billionaire daughter of oil mogul, Femi Otedola, DJ Cuppy is spilling some new details within the new Vanguard newspaper about herself ...


Billionaire daughter of oil mogul, Femi Otedola, DJ Cuppy is spilling some new details within the new Vanguard newspaper about herself and the sacrifices she has made to become the brand she has become.

Follow the jump to see what she's saying now:


"I'm approachable" the DJ said when asked if she thinks her admirers are intimidated by her father’s status. She continued by saying: "It is something that I cannot answer because I actually do not see myself in that light. I see myself as an individual. My dad and I are two different individuals. I think I am somebody that is very approachable and I love meeting people."

Speaking on her last relationship, she said: "That is very hard to talk about because it was a long time ago, precisely two years. Because for me, anything that’s worth doing is worth doing well. In order for me to achieve what I wanted to achieve as the Cuppy brand, I have to give more than a hundred percentage attention to that."

Well, she seems happy with her growing success so I guess the sacrifice was worth it.

Related

photos 89621956842775799

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

item