PHOTO: Nigerian Man In Dubai Who Goes To Work With shredded shirt - NewsHelm Nigeria

PHOTO: Nigerian Man In Dubai Who Goes To Work With shredded shirt

A crazy Nigerian In Dubai goes to work in this, and he is tired of being asked if he is normal...... here is what he has to say..... &...



A crazy Nigerian In Dubai goes to work in this, and he is tired of being asked if he is normal...... here is what he has to say.....


"I'm an entrepreneur. I run my own business. I'm the boss, one of the aims of being an entrepreneur is being in control of your life. It may be wrong for my workers to dress like this to work, but I am the boss. Linda, is it wrong for an entrepreneur to dress this way? Mind you the shirt is Zara cost 1000dhirams. So it is not like I don't have clothes."

Related

photos 3017241940580492479

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

item