See How Naija Girls Chat - NewsHelm Nigeria

See How Naija Girls Chat

MY CHAT WITH A WHITE GIRL : . . Me: Hey. . . . . .She: hey,hi . . .Me: cool.how are u? . . .She: I'm good and u? . . .Me: I'...

Image result for See How Naija Girls ChatMY CHAT WITH A WHITE GIRL :
.
.
Me: Hey. . .

. . .She: hey,hi

. . .Me: cool.how are u?

. . .She: I'm good and u?

. . .Me: I'm good too.kindly tell me about
yourself

. . .She: uhmmm,ok.I'm Vivian Craig,from
the United
States, I'm the only daughter.Still in high
school.Like skating,spongeb ob, dancing,and drawing. Uhm,i'll
stop there.Anything else,feel free to ask
me
.
.

MY CHATS WITH A KENYAN GIRL .

.

.
Me : hello rhonda

. . . She : hi! It's been a while!

. . .Me : I'm sorry,I've just been busy..work
and everything

. . .She : awwwwn,poor dear,i
understand.hope you are ok?

. . .Me : yes dear,i am..how's life in Nairobi?

. . .She : so so fast and noisy..everyone 's hustling.i just
resumed school.how's lagos?
.
.
.

MY CHATS WITH A NIGERIAN GIRL : .

.

.
Me: Hello

. . . She: I

. . .Me: uhm,ok..how are you?

. . .She: 5n

. . .Me: how's your day going?

. . .She: (after 15mins) 5n

. . .Me: Please,kindly tell me about yourself

. . .She: Y?

. . .Me: nothing much dear,just want to
know you better

. . .She: check my profile

. . .Me: seriously??

. . .She: kk
.

Related

tips 2508315768201500121

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

item