BBA Star Dillish Mathews Stuns in New Photos - NewsHelm Nigeria

BBA Star Dillish Mathews Stuns in New Photos

Beautiful Namibian 2013 Big Brother Africa winner, Dillish Matthews was at Pulse office today for a brief chat with their team. And she ...

Beautiful Namibian 2013 Big Brother Africa winner, Dillish Matthews was at Pulse office today for a brief chat with their team. And she met with Banky W at the studio. Dillish, yesterday marked her two year of winning Big Brother. See her anniversary message and more photos after the cut. Yah , she's still a beauty!

Today is my two year #BigBrotherAfrica victory anniversary. I can't believe it's been two years already!! That 22 year old grew up so fast. No amount of words can describe the joy I feel each year on this day or the gratitude I have for the viewers who voted. I'll forever be grateful. I've been such a fan of the show since age 11 and never in my wildest dreams have I imagined I'd win it some day. Dreams do come true. Listen to that little voice and never stop dreaming regardless of your age. Thank you Jesus
PS: I still got my money ��
#25August2013 #TheAchievingWoman #RealLifePrincess #TheJourneyOfAHumbleDreamer #WalkWithMePlease






Related

photos 6541546455275602346

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

item