PHOTOS: The moment Kris Jenner met Caitlyn for the first time - NewsHelm Nigeria

PHOTOS: The moment Kris Jenner met Caitlyn for the first time

Images of the first time Kris Jenner met Caitlyn has been released in a new trailer for I am Cait ... During the shoot Caitlyn revealed...

Images of the first time Kris Jenner met Caitlyn has been released in a new trailer for I am Cait ...
During the shoot Caitlyn revealed their marriage break down was more to do with the way that Kris treated her throughout their relationship and that’s what she couldn’t take anymore.Before their meeting Caityln said
 “Kris and I haven't talked in months. She hasn't called me in a year.“Twenty per cent was gender and 80 per cent was the way I was treated,She had her own money, she didn’t need me as much from that standpoint. The relationship was different.
“I think in a lot of ways she became less tolerant of me. Then I’d get upset and the whole relationship kind of fizzled,” she added.

Related

photos 360612510630363529

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

item