I have six children from different women- Segun Arinze - NewsHelm Nigeria

I have six children from different women- Segun Arinze

Segun Arinze has disclosed that he has six children from different women, which includes one from Ann Njemanze, his ex-spouse. The Veter...

segun-arinze
Segun Arinze has disclosed that he has six children from different women, which includes one from Ann Njemanze, his ex-spouse.

The Veteran Nollywood actor disclose this to THISDAY in an interview.

The movie star said: “I’m married to a lovely woman called Julie. I have children too. Em…from my wife (Julie), I have Ayo, Femi and my new baby daughter, Victoria Ejiamatu. And, of course, before then, you know I had a son and then we had Morenike between Ann and me. I also have Ebunoluwa.” He spoke about his simplicity and how he is able to perfectly put up menacing acts in movies: “It’s a job. I am what you may call a method actor. I pick up a role having in mind that in life, there are different kinds of characters and you pick up one and say this is how I see this character and I go ahead to recreate the character”.

The actor also said he is 100 per cent a family man despite having kids with different women: “I love my family. That’s the first and foremost thing”.

Related

photos 967248497290798083

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

item