My Friends Wanted Me Dead But God Saved Me- Ngozi Nwosu - NewsHelm Nigeria

My Friends Wanted Me Dead But God Saved Me- Ngozi Nwosu

In a recent encounter with Encomium Weekly, veteran Nollywood actress Ngozi Nwosu recounted her near-death experience during the time she...

ngozi nwosu dead
In a recent encounter with Encomium Weekly, veteran Nollywood actress Ngozi Nwosu recounted her near-death experience during the time she was battling kidney problem.

The actress said it was at that point that she knew her true friends.

In her words:
“I prefer not to talk about my downtime. It is better imagined than discussed. When things happen to you, that is when you know who your friends are. That is when you know if there is God.
“That is when you know people that want you dead. That is when you know people who will stand by you. I have been able to see all that. To God be the glory, great things He has done in my life. I will continue to thank Him. It has been awesome.”
Thank God for her life.

Related

celebs and gossip 7019736783020798605

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

item