PHOTOS: Denrele Edun Fell Off The Stage In Port Harcourt - NewsHelm Nigeria

PHOTOS: Denrele Edun Fell Off The Stage In Port Harcourt

This didn't look good for him....... ''denrele_edun: Most-buzzed-about-DENRELE FALL at #TheEventShow #theeventshowng in Po...

This didn't look good for him.......




''denrele_edun: Most-buzzed-about-DENRELE FALL at #TheEventShow #theeventshowng in PortHarcourt last night!
>So as my opening sequence, I went on a head-banging-duttie-whining-spree last night...fell off stage...And like the true-die-hard-Winch that I am...got back up IMMEDIATELY and continued like it was part of the show!



Check out the video I reposted before THE DENRELE FALL...that was me back onstage like nothing happened! But hey...the kain injury wey I sustain no be for here o!

To craze dey easy....Na the trekking dey hard pass!
Welcome back DENRELE. I see the assassins have failed!

Related

photos 8582634463268849731

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

item