PHOTOS: Fans Make Fun Of Basketmouth For Referring To This Man As 'My Queen' - NewsHelm Nigeria

PHOTOS: Fans Make Fun Of Basketmouth For Referring To This Man As 'My Queen'

I was just going jejely oooo, I didn't want to do amebo before ooo, but something caught my attention on Facebook and I have been laug...

I was just going jejely oooo, I didn't want to do amebo before ooo, but something caught my attention on Facebook and I have been laughing ever since.

Basket Mouth. Uploaded a picture on Facebook with one 'Mr Obi' and captioned it.

"Happy Birthday to my QUEEN!!! Mr. Obi. You're a great friend and brother with an amazing heart, I wish you long life, great health, God's favor, wealth, peace and happiness".

Fans came for his head few minutes later... See the funny replies below...





Related

photos 2418554148973450458

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

item