'8 Things You Should Never Say To Your Boyfriend' - NewsHelm Nigeria

'8 Things You Should Never Say To Your Boyfriend'

Words are like missiles. When they are launched they cannot be called back. People go into a relationship, seeking to have their emotional...

Words are like missiles. When they are launched they cannot be called back.
People go into a relationship, seeking to have their emotional needs met. When you begin to talk your guy down, you are pushing him away.

1. I thought you could.
2. You should learn from that guy. He is good.
3. My ex used to do it this way.
4. I have had better sex.
5. You know you are not my type.
6. Can’t you get it right for once?
7. Don’t worry I can get it done by myself.
8. I will get it from someone else.

Related

tips 308701973705745074

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

item