''Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors'' - NewsHelm Nigeria

''Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors''

Hi guys, happy new year to you. Never mind I have been busy reseaching as a young scientist and this below, is one of my many findings as ...

Hi guys, happy new year to you. Never mind I have been busy reseaching as a young scientist and this below, is one of my many findings as a scientist


1. AGE DIFFERENCE: Speaking with different Ladies i observed and noticed that among the many perequisite for choosing life partner stands tall the Age difference. Often, Ladies as gathered, prefered men older than themselves; 4 at minimum. Only the shameless few prefer younger ones. Dating a girl? check the difference to know your fate!


2. ROMANCE AND SEXUAL PROWESS: Since it is a lifetime thing, romance is significant as much as sexual strength. Most ladies according to my research engage this method in disqualifying potential suitors. You hear things like "Cynthia forget about Tallesty1, he is not romantic" or, "Wristbangle? that two minutes man?"



3. UNDERSTANDING : Like I have briefly explained in my coming novel, Understanding is a key dertermining factor in choosing a life partner. Before a Lady can choose you as a Life partner there is this neccesity to meet the understanding gauge, anything below is "to your tent O Isreal"

4. WEALTH: Define it anyway you want, wealth rules. I'm not talking about money, everyone has money; you do, i do even if it is #10. But wealth not all have got. And that, has been the cruel criteria with which Ladies disqualifies suitors.

5. CHARACTER: Bad morals? Check it my brother, celibacy is your call.

Related

tips 3888394129766344246

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

item