Kemi Olunloyo - I'm Going Back To Prison To Get My Medal - NewsHelm Nigeria

Kemi Olunloyo - I'm Going Back To Prison To Get My Medal

Controversial journalist Kemi Olunloyo who was recently released from prison has announced that she'll be going back in. On her socia...

Controversial journalist Kemi Olunloyo who was recently released from prison has announced that she'll be going back in.

On her social media page she wrote, I receive my gold medal tomorrow from Port Harcourt Prison Olympics. I took part and was called for medal day. Yes I am going back to prison while I'm here for court. That prison was a badge of honor for me! I left an indelible mark there. Watch out for my book #StraightOuttaPHMax coming soon."

Kemi-In-Prison.jpg

Related

news 6435746690753970647

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

item