“I Want To Break Michael Jackson’s Record” – Humblesmith - NewsHelm Nigeria

“I Want To Break Michael Jackson’s Record” – Humblesmith

Osinachi crooner, Humblesmith has spoken of his aspirations in a new interview with Broadway TV .According to him,he wants to break Mich...

Osinachi crooner, Humblesmith has spoken of his aspirations in a new interview with Broadway TV .According to him,he wants to break Micheal Jackson's record.He said



I want to break Micheal Jackson's record. It sounds funny,i sounds crazy. It sounds as if this boy dey mad oh,he don dey craze. But it's all about belief you know. When I was young,watching Micheal Jackson back then,he was more like a god,people worship Micheal Jackson. I'm not saying that people should worship me oh. But you see that standard, that is what I ant to break. So my future is very bright,very huge.

Related

entertainment 5081524135992446146

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

item