Temi Otedola: "I Once Hated My Shoulders, The Way You All Hate My Knuckles" - NewsHelm Nigeria

Temi Otedola: "I Once Hated My Shoulders, The Way You All Hate My Knuckles"

Billionaire oil Mogul, Femi Otedola's daughter, Temi Otedola who recently came under attack after she was accused of bleaching her s...

Billionaire oil Mogul, Femi Otedola's daughter, Temi Otedola who recently came under attack after she was accused of bleaching her skin, has admitted she hated her back and shoulders while growing up. Showing the stretch marks on her body, the fashion blogger wrote:

'Growing up I hated my back/shoulders (the same way some of Y'all hate my knuckles lol) but now I love it, stretch marks & all #loveyourbody

Related

celebs and gossip 8210369405750454776

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

item