I Love My Nose, Nipple, Tongue Rings, Tattoos And All - T Boss - NewsHelm Nigeria

I Love My Nose, Nipple, Tongue Rings, Tattoos And All - T Boss

Controversial Big Brother Naija housemate, Tokunbo Idowu aka T Boss took to Instagram to reminisce about her time ion the house, admitting...

Controversial Big Brother Naija housemate, Tokunbo Idowu aka T Boss took to Instagram to reminisce about her time ion the house, admitting sometimes she wonders if it was even worth it

But, she says she wouldn't rather be anyone else with all her rings in different parts of her body.She wrote along side this photo
The past couple of months have been nothing short of a roller coaster ride and as much as I wanna say I love it, I've had my moments when I asked myself WHY???
Why did I go into the house? Who send me message😆? Was it even worth it? I'm still thinking about the answers to these questions but what I can say without a shadow of a doubt is that God is Too Good. Ohh yes HE is faithful and He raised me an army of amazing soldiers, warriors and I shall Always be thankful to Him for them.

Related

celebs and gossip 3373880479365044274

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

item