Nigerian Men Don’t Have What I Want – Nkechi Emmanuel - NewsHelm Nigeria

Nigerian Men Don’t Have What I Want – Nkechi Emmanuel

How do you relax? I love to exercise. I love to swim. I love to hang out with my friends. I watch movies, listen to music, read gossips o...

How do you relax?

I love to exercise. I love to swim. I love to hang out with my friends. I watch movies, listen to music, read gossips online and I love to drive as well.

 

Why are you still single?

I am not single anymore. My bride price has already been paid, and soon my church wedding would take place.

  

Can you describe your man?

He is everything I wanted in a man. He is everything I have always asked God for. He is a man I love so much.

  

Is he a Nigerian?

No, he is not a Nigerian. He is British.

Why a Briton and not a Nigerian?

Nigerian men came for me but they didn’t possess the qualities that I want in a man.

Was it love at first sight?

No, we met on location. The whole thing started like a small feeling, and it later blossomed.

   

What is your view on domestic violence?

It is 100 percent wrong and I advise people that they should not create a cause for domestic violence to take place.

 

In case you encounter domestic violence in your marriage, what will you do?

I like to give people opportunities. I won’t just rush out of my marriage, I would take a break and let him realise his mistake.

  

Where do you see yourself in the next five years?

I gave myself a target of two to three years, so five years is above my dreams.



If your husband asks you to drop acting, what would you do?

He can’t ask me to drop acting, because he is my number one fan. He is also in the industry; he’s a movie director.

 

What advice do you have for the up and coming actors that see you as their role model?

You have to be strong; you have to work hard because it’s not easy. You have to be focused and determined. Also, don’t lose your shape because I believe your body is your first market. Aside this, you have to be very prayerful.






Related

entertainment 4853934092538751264

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

item