PHOTO: Man Advertises Vacancy For A Decent Wife On OLX - NewsHelm Nigeria

PHOTO: Man Advertises Vacancy For A Decent Wife On OLX

From Source: So I was browsing OLX Enugu looking for a decent one bedroom apartment for rent and came across this extraordinary ad. And...

From Source:

So I was browsing OLX Enugu looking for a decent one bedroom apartment for rent and came across this extraordinary ad. And just in case you get to this point and try to question why I'm looking for a one bedroom apartment.. Well, I'm about to settle down with my baby mama and we don't plan on having more than one baby together, so as a struggling young man I think we will be just comfortable with that. Now back to the topic of this thread, isn't this man a joker? I don't think anyone will take him serious on this though.

Related

photos 5832985149495879784

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

item