PHOTOS: “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Chest Saved Me” - Lady - NewsHelm Nigeria

PHOTOS: “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Chest Saved Me” - Lady

A Facebook User, Michelle Nwanks, has revealed that her humongous bosoms saved her life, when she was involved in a fatal accident. Thou...

A Facebook User, Michelle Nwanks, has revealed that her humongous bosoms saved her life, when she was involved in a fatal accident.

Though Michelle didn’t narrate in details, But she just revealed that she’s alive, thanks to the natural Orange God blessed her with.

She wrote;
"I ALMOST LOST MY LIFE 3 DAYS AGO BUT MY BOOBS WHERE MY AIR BAG THEY SAVED MY LIFE SERIOUSLY FRIENDS NO JOKE HERE OOOO CAUSE Michelle NWanks NEARLY PASSED BUT I THANK GOD FOR GRACE. MERCY SAID NO ON MY BEHALF."



Related

photos 8998080901630848369

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

item