PHOTOS: Michael Okpara University Student Dies After Recovering From Sickness - NewsHelm Nigeria

PHOTOS: Michael Okpara University Student Dies After Recovering From Sickness

Sadly, she didn't live to tell her story. Ogbonna Jane Mmasichi, a 200 level  Entrepreneurial Studies student of Michael Okpara Univ...

Sadly, she didn't live to tell her story. Ogbonna Jane Mmasichi, a 200 level  Entrepreneurial Studies student of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike passed away last month after an illness. She was age 22.
After she recovered from undisclosed illness in late June, she took to her Facebook page to thank God for healing Her.
"Its only by Gods grace am alive today,I can't thank him enough, He is a miraculous God, he heals wen Doctors are confused, God knws I have a story to tell." she wrote.
 Photos: "God knows I have a story to tell" -Poignant last post of 22-year-old Nigerian girl three months before her death
Miss Jane who hails from Amuzu Oro, Ibeku in Umuahia, Abia state was laid to rest on Friday, September 22.
 Photos: "God knows I have a story to tell" -Poignant last post of 22-year-old Nigerian girl three months before her death
A friend shared her photos on Facebook, and wrote:
"As I post ur pix here, I'm yet to fully recover from the paroxysm of SHOCK I had since yesterday being 13th day of September, 2017. It was very devastating and heartbreaking wen I got the news that u are no more. I'll miss those swt names u do call me in our primary sch yrs (Danzarky, uzoma girl) my elder brother said he will miss the way u do shout his nick name (Master .O.) Well, I take solace in God and pray that God will grant us the Grace to bear this pains with fortitude and grant u eternal Rest... I luv and miss u so much my Amaka #Tears"


 Photos: "God knows I have a story to tell" -Poignant last post of 22-year-old Nigerian girl three months before her death
 Photos: "God knows I have a story to tell" -Poignant last post of 22-year-old Nigerian girl three months before her death

Related

photos 401562688829365455

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

item