"You've Ruined My Life" - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her With Virus - NewsHelm Nigeria

"You've Ruined My Life" - Lady Exposes Man Who Impregnated & Infected Her With Virus

A Kenyan lady on Facebook, Jaber Min Jasmine has exposed a man who she claims impregnated her and at the same time infected her with a kil...

A Kenyan lady on Facebook, Jaber Min Jasmine has exposed a man who she claims impregnated her and at the same time infected her with a killer disease.

Sharing a photo of the man to a Kenyan Facebook page, Kilimani Mums and Dads Uncensored(Official), she wrote:

'I will never forgive this man, I will leave no stone unturned, u know me well. U have ruined my life with a killer disease and now you are threatening me. Money I'll get, the kid I'll bear what about the killer disease?'



Related

photos 7858856424503795305

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

item