Forget About Billionaire Daughter, I Will Still Be The Same If I Enter Forbes - Eazi - NewsHelm Nigeria

Forget About Billionaire Daughter, I Will Still Be The Same If I Enter Forbes - Eazi

The controversial Ghanaian and Nigerian singer "Mreazi" has replied a twitter user who shades him for being the same despite d...

The controversial Ghanaian and Nigerian singer "Mreazi" has replied a twitter user who shades him for being the same despite dating one of the billionaire's daughter "Femi Otedola".

The Twitter User Twitted:

Not for mreazi. Even if my friend is a dating billionaire's daughter, it will show on my body.

Then Mreazi Replied:

"Forget about billionaire daughter! even if i enter forbes list nothing will change! Lmao.



Related

entertainment 840447061987181493

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

item