"My Nudes Might Be Everywhere, But I Turn Down Millions For My Private Part"- Maheeda - NewsHelm Nigeria

"My Nudes Might Be Everywhere, But I Turn Down Millions For My Private Part"- Maheeda

Controversial nudist, Caroline Sam popularly known as Maheeda bragged about her p*ssy in this new Instagram post. According to her, she ...

Controversial nudist, Caroline Sam popularly known as Maheeda bragged about her p*ssy in this new Instagram post. According to her, she has turned down millions for it!

She wrote;

"I normally don’t brag ... but hey Nigga ! you can’t touch this......!!!! Tahhhhh !!!! I turn down millions for this pussy and I speak the truth !!!!! Gm Just so you know!!! Level up there’s level to this !!!!"


Related

entertainment 4356395996101583235

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

item