"Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You": Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After Cancer Surgery - NewsHelm Nigeria

"Nothing I Wouldn't Do For You": Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After Cancer Surgery

RnB singer BankyW revealed today that he had a successful surgery last month to remove skin cancer tumours found in his skin. On the w...

RnB singer BankyW revealed today that he had a successful surgery last month to remove skin cancer tumours found in his skin. On the weeks of recovery after, Banky praised his wife-to-be Adesua Etomi for nursing him back to life, saying;

"I'm especially thankful to my Nurse Susu for loving me and being by my side every step of the way - I don't deserve U."
And she replied, saying 'Nothing..I wouldn't do for you. I love you.' 

See her comment below.


Related

entertainment 4605383153993360780

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

item