PHOTO: From Being An Errand Boy, Man Becomes A Car Dealer In Abuja - NewsHelm Nigeria

PHOTO: From Being An Errand Boy, Man Becomes A Car Dealer In Abuja

A man identified as Desmond Ejike who stays in Gwarimpa area of Abuja, has shared his inspiring story of how he started as an errand boy a...

A man identified as Desmond Ejike who stays in Gwarimpa area of Abuja, has shared his inspiring story of how he started as an errand boy at a car stand in the FCT and now he is a car dealer with four vehicles at his stand. The man who is still on his way to the top - revealed how how he saved money as a messenger/errand boy to start his car selling business. Read below;

I started off by being an errand boy at this car stand. It wasn’t easy,there are days I go to bed on empty stomach. I refuse to give up because,most of the car dealers at our car stand also started off as errand boys and today they are car dealer.

There was a time I almost gave up on the struggle but I kept on holding on,gradually I was saving up some money,I deprived myself of my things,most especially I taught myself how to differentiate my wants from my needs and that discipline really helped me in achieving a lot.

Last year I did a business and I realized a good amount of money and I combined my savings to it, that was how started my car selling business. Today I have four cars in my car stand,gradually I will get to the top and where I want to be. -

Related

photos 1211571117971120750

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

item