PHOTOS: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller - NewsHelm Nigeria

PHOTOS: A 13-Year-Old Boy Gives Part Of His School Fees To Ice Cream Seller

From Facebook: "Train up a child the way to grow, for he/she will not depart from it when grown up" My almost 13 years old fi...

From Facebook:

"Train up a child the way to grow, for he/she will not depart from it when grown up"

My almost 13 years old first Son- Edosa Daniel Ugbo, yesterday (16/11/2017) asked me to withdraw certain amount of money from his school bank account to give to the ice cream seller that normally come to his school to sell ice cream and I asked him why? Do you know the man before? And he answered and said "Daddy, I don't need to know him bcoz I have seen you severally helping and fighting for people you don't know" I was shocked at his response and I was like "Our children are watching us".




Related

photos 5210326234466772002

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

item