Regina Daniels, Reacts To Nude Photos Accusations - NewsHelm Nigeria

Regina Daniels, Reacts To Nude Photos Accusations

Shared With Caption .. Hello fam..... i usually don't reply to this kinda stuffs but I have to. I have said it countless times that ...


Shared With Caption ..

Hello fam..... i usually don't reply to this kinda stuffs but I have to. I have said it countless times that I am not on Facebook. And as for the instagram DM....that I dunno either...the truecaller, anyone can register a sim with my name. But can I ask a question to the victim... can u show me the reply of the so-called Regina u sent a DM to on instagram ?
All this is new to me... have never heard of Amanda chisom before... so Biko oooo it's not Regina thank you


Related

entertainment 5518625697620523995

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

item