PHOTOS: Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam - NewsHelm Nigeria

PHOTOS: Igbo Woman Reveals The Lady Who Made Her Convert To Islam

The Igbo woman, Aishat Obi, who converted to Islam and trended online - has revealed one of the people who attracted her to Islamic religi...

The Igbo woman, Aishat Obi, who converted to Islam and trended online - has revealed one of the people who attracted her to Islamic religion. According to Aishat Obi, the lady Faddylado Sama, reportedly has a good character and has been labelled her twin sister.

After her conversion, Aishat revealed that she is proud to be an Igbo Muslim despite heavy backlash which might be associated with that.

Below is what Aishat shared on Facebook;

This is my twins sister from another womb.she is more than a sister to me.she is among the people whom there character attracted me more to Islamic religion.I pray to have a friend like her in my nest life. Ya Allah give me the type of character that will change others too.

Ya Allah cause me to live and behave like a good Muslim woman.

Faddylado Sama and Aishat Obi..






Related

photos 8590390110484325777

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

item