PHOTOS: Pretty Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents Finally Graduates - NewsHelm Nigeria

PHOTOS: Pretty Lady Told She Would Amount To Nothing By Grandparents Finally Graduates

Twitter user, @paigeleighhhh, who was told she would amount to nothing by her Grandparents following her mum's arrest and subseque...

Twitter user, @paigeleighhhh, who was told she would amount to nothing by her Grandparents following her mum's arrest and subsequent prison sentence when she was 15, is finally graduating.

The excited lady who shared photos in her graduation gown, tweeted;

"My mother was sentenced to prison when I was 15. My grandparents looked me in my face and said I wouldn't amount to anything. My father was diagnosed with stage IV colon cancer and has 9 months to live. God is my provider. I'll be graduating with a BS in 6 days!"




Related

photos 6587022740433682459

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

item