“Just Give Me N800k And I Will Be Your Sex Doll” - Lady Says - NewsHelm Nigeria

“Just Give Me N800k And I Will Be Your Sex Doll” - Lady Says

What: “Just Give Me N800k, And I Will Be Your Sex Doll”- Nigerian Lady Cries Out In Search Of A Man This sex doll issue is still on, peo...

What: “Just Give Me N800k, And I Will Be Your Sex Doll”- Nigerian Lady Cries Out In Search Of A Man

This sex doll issue is still on, people have given countless remarks about it.

A Twitter user identified as MotherConfessor @Jenniieey is reaching out to guys who have the intention to purchase the sex doll.

She is putting herself in place of sex doll and she even stated the advantage she has over the sex doll.

Read her tweets;

It pains me to fink men wil count 800k to buy a sex doll! Jst giv me dat 800k &I wil b ur sex doll

REASONS Y I OVER QUALIFY TO B A SEX DOLL

1. I can listen,talk &cook for u, 2.I can giv different positions, 3.I can cum,squirt,scream &moan if u want to destroy me.

Her tweets generated debate as people are giving their opinion.

Related

news 1574381035342718020

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

item