'I Felt Like I Was Being Hugged By An Angel' - Starstruck Granny Who Photobombed Beyonce And Jay-Z Photo - NewsHelm Nigeria

'I Felt Like I Was Being Hugged By An Angel' - Starstruck Granny Who Photobombed Beyonce And Jay-Z Photo

The starstruck granny who photobombed Beyonce and Jay-Z's photo while they were on their way to the 2018 Grammy Awards on Sunday, has ...

The starstruck granny who photobombed Beyonce and Jay-Z's photo while they were on their way to the 2018 Grammy Awards on Sunday, has opened up about the epic encounter.

Susan Monaghan, a Massachusetts native, who was in town for her granddaughter’s gymnastics competition and her daughter’s birthday, told The Boston Globe: “I think she posted it for me so people would believe me.”

The photo which was posted by Beyonce herself has received more than four million likes so far.
Speaking further on the epic encounter, Monaghan recalled her unexpected run-in with the singer and her husband, Jay-Z, at the Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel. “I swear, I felt like I was being hugged by an angel,” she gushed. “I think it’s hysterical. Strange things happen to me.”


She didn’t recognize the “Family Feud” rapper right away. “I’m thinking in my mind, ‘Who is this?’ And I looked at him and he looked tall and thin and had curly hair and was really good-looking,” she explained, noting that she was only able to recognize him after spotting his wife Beyonce by his side. “I was like, ‘Oh my God!’ I looked at [Beyonce] and all I could think was, ‘No one is going to believe me.’”

The starstruck woman revealed her worry to Beyonce, who then smiled at her and said, “Don’t worry, it’s going to be OK.”

Related

entertainment 6546512026774764227

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

item