Comedian Bovi Debunks Death Rumors & Shares Auto crash Accident Story - NewsHelm Nigeria

Comedian Bovi Debunks Death Rumors & Shares Auto crash Accident Story

Comedian Bovi  was involved in an auto crash accident last night. The comedian was later dis charged from the hospital early hours in th...

Comedian Bovi  was involved in an auto crash accident last night. The comedian was later dis charged from the hospital early hours in the morning.

Bovi took to his social media platform to clear the air that he's OK and their shouldn't be no cause of alarm as he only sustained injury to his left eye.

Take a look at the photo of the accident scene below:

"Out of hospital, hale and hearty! Just an injured left eye! Last night was nearly the end. On my lane jejeli and this guy Rams into me at an intersection. Carry my car dump for side walk like small pikin wey no dey hear word. I was sure I had been blinded and broken my hip. First thoughts were my family, my debtors of since last year and my jokes wey some people go just thief! But as usual, Godwin!!! When your life flashes before your eyes, it's like that missed call you never heard ring."

Related

photos 5011161066011782497

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

item