How upcoming singer & Energetic performer Bobie E was stoned off stage At UNIZIK - NewsHelm Nigeria

How upcoming singer & Energetic performer Bobie E was stoned off stage At UNIZIK

It was an annoying moment for the singer who was invited specially by the Unizik director of socials to grace their burn fire night as u...

It was an annoying moment for the singer who was invited specially by the Unizik director of socials to grace their burn fire night as usual all the way from Port harcourt city.


 The singer in a telephone chat this morning explained how disappointing the whole arrangement was and how he was delayed after spending a lot of money and took the risk of coming to Awka very late in the night.
 The whole scenario got tongues wagging as the singer was dressed in a scotish kilt/skirt which may look gay to some people.No one knows if the stone off was as a result of the looks or the stage flaws which was caused technically by the Dj who screwed Bobie E's Performance. 

This was what he had to say about the fracas:

"The Dj had my songs in a folder and when I was called to perform the confused Dj played the first song and forgot himself, this is why some people have to go learn how to be a Dj first before calling themselves disk jockey.When it was time for me to perform the second song, the dj started searching for my song and before you know it he played someone else's song and then played someone's Instrumental, the stage became so boring that I started freestyling on the foreign beat to keep the stage alive but all to no avail. I was thrown disposables and other objects... I have been gracing stages since I was 15,people always want to watch me and I have graced so many shows and they were sucessful then why Awka? ,why Anambra my state? What happened may not be ordinary but i still thank God for giving me a brimming talent. I have got the gimmicks and a lot of people would be surprised ."

Related

entertainment 6022189366147784510

Post a Comment

  1. "Every Disappointment is a blessing bro" God Go Surely Make You Bigger!!! @StreetKing

    ReplyDelete

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

item