Tithe Payer Recounts Encounter With Pastor After He Became Broke - NewsHelm Nigeria

Tithe Payer Recounts Encounter With Pastor After He Became Broke

Tithing has been going viral in twitter as another man claimed pastors never checked on him after losing his job. Was a member of a chur...

Tithing has been going viral in twitter as another man claimed pastors never checked on him after losing his job.
Naira Appreciated By 30.3% As CBN' Pumped $3.6Bn' in 10 Months Into FX Market
Was a member of a church where my tithe was good of enough. The pastor loved me.

Then I had an accident, bedridden, lost my job and everything. Slim chance I'd ever walk again

Pastor came once, prayed and never picked my calls again.

4quare church, Ekoro road. yes I named it!!




Related

news 3487111120075218226

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

item